I’ve been losing weight since Christmas. What’s the big deal you ask? Well, I’m already quick petite, it isn’t intentional, and parts of me are starting to look strange. Now don’t get me wrong I’m happy that my baby weight is gone and the few pounds after that, but there’s something not right if my weight is getting closer to that of my five your old.
So, how did I do it you ask? Well let me share my Top 7 tips to losing your preggo weight and then some.
1. Have three kids all under the age of five, the hyper, all over the place kind so you never really have a moment of rest.
2. Have dental surgery right before Christmas so you can watch everyone else eat all the good Christmas food while you sip pureed spinach for weeks into the New Year.
3. Get the flu, and a make sure your pass onto to your husband and kids so it comes right back to you only weeks later
4. Clean your own house, and make sure it’s more space than you need and that every nook and cranny is used, a complete mess, and requires daily cleaning
5. Restrict yourself to a diet which only allows food that you can eat while driving (since that is where you’ll be spending most of your time). i.e. nuts, bananas, water, coffee, lollipops
6. Go at a pace each day that is not even humanly possible, multi-tasking everything and the only time you sit still is to pee.
7. Be so tired at the end of the day, that when you finally have time to eat a full meal (not in the car) you would rather sleep than eat.
There you have it mommies, my secret diet tips to shedding those last few (and even more) pounds.
Happy losing your freaking mind along with your baby weight!