10. Kimye. Honestly enough with these two bozos
9. Selfie Sticks. I am proud to say I have never owned one, but who really needs that perfect distance shot, and if you do need it that badly then you can’t be in the picture.
8. Teen Mom. Now I love watching the drama mamas of Real Houswives, Bachelor’s, and couples in distress, but something about watching the drama of teens with kids bugs me. Why are we glorifying the messed of lives of these girls?
7. Mom Shaming. I think if you have time to analyze and critique other moms you haven’t got enough to do yourself
6.Netflix and Chill. This used to be a real thing until someone went and sexed it up. Listen, mom’s want to watch Netflix and Chill… literally … after their kids go to bed… without their significant other… nothing sexy about it.
5. Star Wars. Now I am going to get all sorts of hate for this but Star Wars overshadowed Christmas, is on all our cereal boxes, and was the theme of every gift that came into our house over the last six months. I guess it doesn’t have to stay in 2015 per se, just calm it down now.
4. Terrorist groups, police brutality, and discrimination. This is not the world I want to leave my kids in.
3. Cooking competition shows. It baffles me that the Food Network would rather show people rushing to make a five course meal out of purple carrots, marshmallows, and a lime than actually educate people on food, cooking, or how to prepare something their family would actually eat. Visit our house an hour before dinner if want to see a rushed meal being prepared out of leftovers in the fridge. Seriously!
2 .Minions. Yellow thumbs, roaming about the world making weird sounds, and dumb as sticks. This is way to reminiscent of the Teletubbies… remember them?
1. Donald Trump! I am not even American and he is getting on my last nerve.