9. One last field trip shoved into the schedule because the school left it to the very last minute to schedule. Even worse is the call for parent volunteers to help.
8. Running shoes/ sandals / deck shoes/flip flops – “Mooom which shoes should I wear?” That in between spring and summer weather making me miss snow pants and boots.
7. Hot Lunch is over and now I will have to make lunch everyday over the summer
6. Theme days – this June we have Messy Painting Day, Splash Day, and Mini Olympics…ugh!
5. Sifting through the disgusting pile of Lost and Found Box – items lost so long not sure if they are worth finding.
4. Year End Spring Concert because every parent wants to take time off work midday to hear all three choirs accompanied by squeaky recorder… said no parent ever!
3. Enough “kid art” sent home on the last day of school to fill an entire museum and the children insist it all of it needs to be kept.
2. The hunt for summer camps and begging for the last spots in anything that will give you at a two hour break twice a week.
1. Summer break and the absolute fear of having to keep them busy for 16 hours a day! Help!!